I was not having a good day… week, really. In fact, life is pretty darn stressful right now. So, when I got the award, I chose to just let it make me happy. I knew there were requirements to go along with it, but I wasn’t going to worry about them at the time.
I figure, a week has passed, so I should probably get around to fulfilling the award’s requirements, as set forth by Atlanta Mom of Three:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)
The first bullet point was so easy, I did it twice.
The second one, three things I love about motherhood:
- Cassie giving hugs and high-fives.
- Jackson saying “I love you” for no apparent reason.
- Now I have a valid reason for owning more than 300 stuffed animals. (Or, getting to play with the toys my parents wouldn’t let me have.)
The third one, nominate other deserving mamas:
- Well, the most beautiful mama blogger I can think of is my friend Shaina, at Mommy Soup Blog.
- Rain at Weathering Storms is also pretty gosh darn beautiful herself.
- Laurie at Adoption Creates Families has been blogging and mothering beautifully for a long time now.
- My friend Kirstin at All About Vivie is a relatively new beautiful blogging mommy.