Better late than never, I thought I’d link to the Best of Open Adoption Blogs 2011. Everyone could include one of their own posts, then include another post.
For my personal post, I chose: What I Get to Do.
It was harder to choose another post. There is a lot of good adoption writing out there. Ultimately, I chose a practical post at Creating a Family: The Future of the Adoption Tax Credit.
There were several posts that I enjoyed last year, and I recommend them to those who’d like to read more truly good writing:
- LGBT Adoption: Every Child Deserves a Family Act, Adoption Talk
- Adoption & the College Application, Adoption Talk
- Paying it Forward?, They’re All My Own
- Food For Thought: Before You Adopt Me, Which Way Is Home?
- Looking Back On One Year, Choosing Love: An Adoption Story
- The Things We’ve Handed Down, Carrying a Cat By Its Tail
- Multicultural Children’s Books & the First Day of School, the r house
- Unraveling Black Adoption Myths, Adoption Talk
- Dear Abby: You’re NUTS–Fostering is not a solution for infertility or adoption, Creating a Family
- Forever and for always and no matter what, Thriving Despite Us
- How To Spot & Deal With Adoption Scammers, FSA Colton