- Dec. 17th, 2007 at 10:52 PM
Several of my friends emailed me this quiz, so I thought I’d do it in LJ, while waiting for other processes to complete.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but like my friend Wendy, I will use re-usable gift wrap next year (like cloth).
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, and living.
3. When do you put up the tree? A couple of weeks before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 7, or the Saturday closest to.
5. Do you like egg nog? Yes, but my tummy rebels against it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? That’s really hard. Maybe my tricycle when I was three. Or my bike when I was 10.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, 2 actually. A regular one, then a mini one that goes with a church figure that I have. Jack is really digging on “Baby Jesus”.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My friends’ kids.
9 . Easiest person to buy for? My dad.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Again, difficult. My grandmother once bought me this black and white flowered top, and I couldn’t help myself, I groaned. She was very angry.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? My favorite special is ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas. My favorite movie is Miracle on 34th Street (the original).
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Throughout the year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint ice cream.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored. Clear outside. Just how we bought them.
17. Favorite Christmas song? “Carol of the Bells” and “Christmas Eve, Sarajevo”.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel. Jack really likes it. I bought it years ago because it has red hair.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The bad drivers. Someone stopped at a green light in front of me the other day. I almost hit him.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don’t do themes, I prefer the casual look. But Pooh bear ornaments abound.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, a little corn, cranberry sauce, gravy. Yum!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want to have the money and resources to start my business. Or a job at Google.
Anyone else want to play?
- Current Mood: thoughtful
- Current Music:Carol of the Bells